Police, City, etc.

Whenever a crime or a suspicious incident occurs, report it.  If it is an emergency call 911 if ongoing issues such as noise complaints, street level prostitution or drug dealing call non emergency response at 416 808 2222.  And get the incident number.  Follow up with Community Police Officers.

Police Constable Julie Rice phone 647 921 6395 email julie.rice@torontopolice.on.ca

Police Constable Scott Hodgson phone 647 921 6395 email scott.hodgson@torontopolice.on.ca

For issues at Toronto Community Housing properties such as noise, drug dealing, etc.follow up with 

Community Safety Advisor Michale Bezoff phone 416 899 8454 email michael.bezoff@torontohousisng.ca

Officers from 51 Division point out that the more calls they receive from a particular neighbourhood, the more patrols that neighbourhood receives.  If problems are persistent it is also recommended you contact

Staff Sergeant Peter Troupe directly at 416 808 5152 to follow up. His email is peter.troup@torontopolice.on.ca  

Emailing a general complaint form is also a great idea as it helps determine the number of officers assigned to particular divisions. 

Community Policing Complaint form  The police are VERY keen that we use this form.  It helps them allocate resources.  So, use it to submit information about recurring, or non-emergency issues.

This is one of those things that is far easier to do, than it is to say.  Just click the link to open the form. Fill it the blue sections.  Then select File.  It gives you a Save As box.  Under File Name, give it some appropriate name.  Remember what you call it because you then are going to send it as an attachment to an email.  Problems?  email info @cabbagetownsouth.on.ca

Police email for 51 division

Sign up for Police Alerts

Toronto Police Services  

City of Toronto Phone 311  or email 311@toronto.ca .  It's the place to start for questions or complaint for the City

Concerns about rooming houses:  Paul Hardisty, Acting Supervisor Investigation Services Toronto East York District, Municipal Licensing and Standards, 45 Strachan Avenue Toronto Ontario M6K 1W7, phone 416 397 7804, Fax 416 392 0384  phardis@toronto.ca

Concerns about rooming houses:  Kimberley Kilburn, Kimberley Kilburn, Toronto East York District, Municipal Licensing and Standards, kkilbur@toronto.ca

City of Toronto Planning Application Information Centre

Garbage "What do I do with ???? "  a terrific search tool for unusual items 

Garbage and Recycling Info 416-392-7742

Garbage Calendar

TTC 416-393-INFO

Basement Flooding Subsidy Program

Emergency Kits

Emergency Realtime Alerts from the City during an Emergency

First Aid Training

Double Take How to donate Household Goods and Clothing

Goodwill How to donate Household Goods and Clothing 

Lead Pipe Replacement Program

Parking Permits

Trees 416-338-TREE (8733)

Crookshank Creek A Creek now Underground ran through our Southern Border

Renovating & Building Permits

Snow Removal 416-392-7768 to report uncleared sidewalks and for snow removal services for seniors and the disabled 

Home Water Pressure Improvement Information 416-392-7673

Weather Warnings

©Cabbagetown South Association, 2009      Cabbagetown South is incorporated under the name Cabbagetown South Association, Inc.
 Privacy Policy         Usage Policy for Discussion Forum and Blog       Contact the webmaster with any comments about the web site.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software